- Property Type: House
About this listing
Elegant living in this very sleek charming sanctuary! Boasting beautiful period features and a fantastic street appeal this home is simply magnificent. Enjoy the enchanting gardens both at the front and rear of the home and the modern living seamlessly blended with the character charm of this home. Right in the heart of Mount Hawthorns Golden Triangle, you have everything literally at your doorstep.
- You are greeted with soaring pitched ceiling open plan living zone flowing onto the cedar lined covered alfresco entertaining terrace and grand private garden through classic French doors.
- Magnificent custom built kitchen, free standing bench, Essa stone benchtops, Miele appliances, Qasair extraction fan, Asko Dishwasher, double sink and storage storage, storage!
- Attic off mezzanine, fully dustproofed, lit and ventilated for your convenience!
- Fabulous mezzanine level offers you a choice of living or bedrooms retreat.
- Polished wooden floors, luxury light, window fittings and stained glass windows in entrance and bedroom are just a few of the stunning features throughout the property
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms with beautiful ornate ceilings, cornices and feature windows.
- Master bedroom not only has space galore, but a built in fireplace, custom built wardrobes and a large dressing room too which can be converted into an Ensuite, walk in robe, study or nursery!
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home and silent models in the bedrooms
- Not just one but TWO luxury bathrooms, one with separate shower and inbuilt laundry and one with a simply amazing freestanding bath.
- Rear lane access to the double garage equipped with drop down latter to additional mezzanine storage area
- Beautifully designed private fenced garden surrounds the property with a variety of entertaining and private spaces. Take a book and relax and unwind in the garden, or enjoy a BBQ with family and friends under the pitched roof paved patio area.
- Deadlocks and alarm system and security shutters on the north side of the property.
- Situated on a 486sqm block with 230sqm of Internal living space
- Council Rates - $1960.08 approx Water Rates - $1231.83 approx
We welcome you to view 122 Coogee St, Mount Hawthorn - this is a standout property and opportunity you truly do not want to miss out on!
What the owners love about this home:
Welcome to our beautiful, grand dame, she's classy and supremely comfortable to live in. We love enjoying a glass of wine on the front veranda watching the sun go down, a glass of wine and a good book in the luxurious bathroom, family BBQ's in the backyard, the abundance of storage and the great neighbourhood and community!
- Short drive or walk to The Mezz, cafés, restaurants and shopping precinct
- Short walk to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
- Braithwaite Park is great to run around with your children with a large playground to keep them entertained
- Only a short 10-15 minute drive from the Perth CBD and easy access to all major road arteries.