Saturday 23 Sep 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
About this listing
Looking for a quality home? These photos are only a taste of what's on offer as this home is one of those properties where you walk in and say WOW! Oozing style, elegance and immaculate well-appointed finishes, it offers AMAZING space, fabulous location and best of all it's VERY affordable!
- Step through the grand entrance with French archway and chandelier provision and you're met with beautiful gleaming American Oak flooring and an abundance of natural light giving this home a very warm feel to it
- Space flows effortless with dining, living and kitchen opening onto the alfresco
- Sleek and classy kitchen is a chef's delight boasting granite surfaces and splashback with pearl laminate cupboards, Euro gas cooktop, range hood, oven, dishwasher and quick access fridge smartly built in.
- This home has not one but TWO master bedrooms both equipped with Ensuites!
- Upstairs the king size master bedroom has walk around robes and a private balcony facing city views with a very very sleek spa Ensuite.
- All bathrooms feature extensive marble and granite wet areas, are tiled floor to ceiling and one of the ensuites includes double vanity and a luxury spa bath
- Enjoy movie nights in the upstairs home theatre room boasting 12ft screen and facilities for a projector
- Master suite downstairs features walk in robes and Ensuite with shower
- Other bedrooms are all queen size with mirrored built in robes
- Aggregate paved rear private courtyard is perfect for those who love to entertain but don't have time for garden maintenance
- Atmospheric feature lighting in almost every room, Clipsal button lighting, varying 36 inch course high ceilings, feature cornicing, feature iron balustrade stairwell and Daikon reverse cycle air conditioner are just a few more of the features this home has to offer.
- This townhouse is on a well elevated block, has Bristile tiles upon the roof and the popular champagne texture render provides that contemporary quality and external WOW factor.
- Situated on a 342sqm block this 2011 built home is perfect for everyone
- Council Rates - $2215 approx Water Rates - $1297.47
We welcome you to view 25B Orchid St, Joondanna... Homes of this calibre will not last!
- Best of all worlds! Close to Mount Hawthorn, North Perth and Leederville café and shopping strips!
- Close to parks and reserves
- Fantastic infrastructure surrounds this growth suburb
- 15 Minutes to the Perth CBD
- 4Kms to Lake Monger