Sunday 25 Feb 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
About this listing
Perfect for those looking for that HUGE blank canvas that they can make their own! Awesome property for those with an artistic or designer flare, this is YOUR opportunity! Be CREATIVE and design each room to your desire!
- Elevated behind a privacy wall, sit on the front verandah overlooking the front lawn area, perfect for kids to run around and kick a ball.
- You will think you are seeing double as this home presents as two duplex halves separated by a central kitchen and dining area.
- All rooms are MASSIVE offering two lounge rooms with jarrah polished boards
- Corridors lead to both ends of the home with two bedrooms and bathroom, making this a four bedroom, two bathroom home
- Cool breeze ducted evaporative air-conditioner
- Paved alfresco terrace in the backyard with lawn area grapevine, garden shed and storage
- Two double entry gates with individual carports either side of home with ample secure parking
- Side right of way access
You have the option of turning this into two homes and receiving a rental return for the savvy investor
We look forward to welcoming you to view 51 Green Street, Mount Hawthorn. A UNIQUE buy, at this price you won't find anything BIGGER - make sure you don't miss this one!
Land Area 558sqm
Build Year 1971
Council Rates $1762 p/a
Water Rates $1314 p/a
- A short walk to the ultra cool Mt Hawthorn lifestyle strip, Mt Hawthorn Primary school, cafes, The Mezz & Braithwaite park
- On the fringe of the CBD
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.